Servicing small businesses and sole traders
We started ON & OFF Creative Agency because we realised there was a gap in the market for an agency dedicated to serving small businesses and sole traders. And with more than half a million small businesses located in the South West, the region represents a sizeable market. We work with every kind of small business. From sole traders and those with no employees, up to businesses with about 50 employees.
We are ON & OFF Agency serving Bristol & the South West.
what we do
website design prices
Get your business on the web!
Website design + Basic SEO
Free domain registration + 1 year free hosting
12 business directory listings
Google business + webmasters + analytics setup
Facebook business page setupORDER NOW
Bespoke website + Premium SEO
All affordable website features +
Stock images + icons
Forms, Team, Testimonial sections
Social Media integrationORDER NOW
Sell products & services online.
All affordable website features +
E-commerce content management setup
Social media integration
Order fulfilmentORDER NOW
case studies & tips
- No categories
online marketing & webdesign faq
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your services only available in Bristol?
Yes we’re a Bristol web agency but we’ll drive for about an hour in any direction to meet with customers. So if you are based somewhere between Cardiff, Gloucester, Swindon, Warminster & Taunton then please get in touch.
Will you send me a cost estimate?
Yes. If you’ve decided you need a Bristol web designer then please get in touch via the website and we’ll call you. If you like what you hear, we’ll fix a meeting to discuss your requirements in detail and share some initial ideas. After the meeting, we’ll send a written proposal containing full details of the work discussed and a payment schedule. You then choose to accept, modify or reject the proposal. We normally charge 50% up front with the balance due upon completion. We also provide a range of after sales services to ensure your website continues running smoothly.
How long will it take to build my website?
Once we receive all the information we need and all the content, an affordable website will take one week to complete. Bespoke websites and e-commerce sites require 4-6 weeks.
What platform do we offer?
We prefer and focus on Wordpress and work with its e-commerce content management solutions. About 60% of all websites globally run on WordPress because the platform makes it easy to manage content. So if you need a quality Wordpress developer in Bristol then call us.
How do I edit my new site?
You will have full access if you decide you want to manage the backend of your website. We’ll provide you with the necessary training on how to edit your content.
What’s included in the yearly maintenance package?
The maintenance services we offer include hosting (website and e-mail), updates, upgrades & overall maintenance.
What type of support do you offer?
We offer e-mail & phone support 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We also have an emergency number to call for the weekends.
- Digital Marketing: The marketing of products or services using digital channels to reach consumers.
- Logo Design: can establish your brand’s identity by creating a distinctive and memorable personality for your business.
- Web Hosting: service by a remote server (computer), where your website and email files are created, stored & managed.
- Web Design: The custom design of a website based on your business’ needs.
- CMS Web Development: developing a website based on a CMS (Content Management System)
- E-Commerce: web development of web shops where you sell your goods and services.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization the process by which improvements are made to a website’s ranking on search engine results pages (Google, Bing etc.)
- Social Media Marketing: a form of Internet marketing that utilises social networks as a marketing tool.
- Google Adwords: an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads (PPC as Pay-Per-Click). The ad service is largely focused on keywords.
- Website Maintenance: maintaining your site, securing your website’s file system, updating your website’s features, backing up the data of your site.
- Search engines: method used by Google and Bing to find relevant content for their users when they search for something on the web.
- Mobile-friendly or responsive website: a website which can display correctly on all mobile devices and desktop screens. Responsive means that the website’s look automatically reacts to the screen size you are looking at it.
- Sitemap: a list of links on one page which is submitted to search engines.
- Domain name: used to identify one or more IP addresses and used in URLs to identify particular web pages.
- SSL: as Secure Sockets Layer is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. To be able to create an SSL connection a web server requires an SSL Certificate.
- Page Title: is the title of each page of your website, should be used as meta title as well
- Meta description: the short description of your page in the page code of your website pages
- Keyword: a word used in a text search (e.g. Google search), or in a text content that is used as an index to best describe the main contents of the webpage.
- Backlink: a link on another website which directs someone back to your website.
Bristol Online Marketing Solutions
Bristol Affordable Webdesign | Bristol Digital Marketing | Bristol Branding | Bristol Content Marketing | Bristol Web Services | Bristol E-commerce Solutions & Web Design | Bristol SEO Solutions | Bristol Logo Design | Bristol Google Ad Services | Bristol Social Media Services
ON & OFF Popular Links
ON & OFF Creative Agency Bristol
Design | Content | Digital
We are Bristol’s local web design and online marketing agency offering digital services in the South West and across the United Kingdom.
Monday to Friday: 09.00-18.00
Visit us in our office in Bristol Monday to Friday: 10.00-16.00.
Please arrange a free consultation here!
© ON & OFF Creative Agency | 2018